Thursday, October 11, 2007
Have u caught Resident Evil: Extinction?Not yet? Watch it if you've caught the first two part of Resident Evil..Channel 5 was showing the second part on last saturday...So ron & I decide to catch the final part of Resident Evil the next day.For those who enjoy watching the first two parts would enjoy this last one..Or at least I've enjoyed it though i felt that the ending was quite abrupt...They should have a better ending for it instead of wad was actually shown..I will not tell you how it ended...It would be good if they would have part 4...Ron surfed the internet on it and there are discussions going on to film part 4 but its not confirmed.. Hope there will be!Had lunch with my Pastor and Ron this afternoon at Kenny Rogers in Great Word City..Pastor called Ron while we were still on the way to Great World..He was there early so he called to ensure that he got to the right place.He asked if we were supposed to meet in Great WORLD or great WALL...LOlx.. its hilarious..Since when there was great wall in Singapore?My pastor is a man who is rather soft spoken, patient, good tempered, humble and wise..You guys would say that obviously he is a man of such a character lar..If not, how is he supposed to be a pastor.. Spot on right?Haha.. But not all pastors exhibit such character..The youth pastor of my church is a person who wishes to get things done according to his way, driven, quite direct and much younger..Really worlds apart..Wondering why i meet my pastor for lunch?Nothing's wrong...Just a usual chat over meal with him..We came to the topic of the INTEGRATED RESORT...Just thought I share my views on it..Are you FOR or AGAINST it in Singapore? For:1. it creates jobs for the society2. brings in more wealth to our economy Against:1. physical abuse in families, broken families, etc2. brings disorder to our societyIt looks like the cons out weigh the pros.. I know that this has been a controversial topic...What are your views? Just wanna hear your views about it since its gonna be up in 2009-2010..Just bought a nail kit for $30..Consist of a buffer, cuticle oil and a body cum hand cream.. Both of the cuticle oil and moisturizer contains minerals from the dead sea in Israel.Its supposed to be good but these gimmicks dont work on me.. hahaHope it works.. Here's their website: www.vardimigdal.comHave u ever been tsk by a sales assistant?I did.. haha.. The sales assistant of the nail kit tsk at me for not wanting to get the whole nail kit..I dont use lotions so that was why i didnt want to get the whole kit..The kit was retailing at $40..I only wanted to get the buffer that was retailing at $20.. I know its really expensive but its good..Plus they will replace it within 2years if it worns out.. She tsked and reduced the kit to $30 because she didnt want to sell the items separately..It was quite a gd deal so i got the kit.. haha..I didnt get it bcos i was afraid of her or bcos she tsk at me.. But it was quite ridiculous right? Haha..I intend to take a before and after picture of my nails...Stupid idea but I'm just really bored..Oh.. I'm meeting the coolheads this friday.. Meeting one of the coolhead for shopping first then the other for dinner and talk rubbish...haha.. They are not that cool lar.. But at least we're cooler than the rest.. Lolx.. No lar.. Blabbering rubbish here..HARI RAYA PUASA to all Muslim friends...Happy holidays to non-muslim friends.. Enjoy ur holidays.. *winks*
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
2:27:00 AM