Thursday, June 24, 2004
Yawn.. I'm feeling so sleepy.. I've got nothing much to do right now except to surf rot here. Actually, i'm not supposed to do both. I'm juz checking out resorts for a short get-away holiday.. Any one keen to go with me? Not refering to guys ok. =P Anyway, do inform me if u have any suggestions but it better not be costly.. Students are always very poor. If u dun get it, i'm refering to myself. Well, i'm so glad that my attachment will be endng in 6 days' time. I'll be a free woman after that.. Yeappie!!! Cant wait for that to happen. But sadly, my new semester will begin 2days after my attachment. Anyway, i've been busy looking for dresses for my bf's commissing dinner. It's such a hassle to look for such stuff.. It's on July 30 but its not too far away. I still got to look for accessories, shoes, etc. Oh.. Do know any nice dress somewhere too? Inform me ya.. Mmmm.. I miss my boyfriend. He's away for field camp. I miss him not being able to talk to me every night. I'll post his picture some day.. Haha. Alrighty.. I'm not sure what am i talking already..
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
4:25:00 PM