<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5880448?origin\x3dhttp://lovelybumblebee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, October 07, 2003
Yeappie. I ended class at 3 today. I came back around 330pm and started snacking at tapiocca chips. They taste fantastic.. Yummy. It could be that I havent been taking that. But it really taste nice. You should try it too. I lay on my bed and started snacking. At the same time, i was listening to perfect 10. Hey! I was enjoy my afternoon for once after such a long time. Wow.. It felt heaven.. I really hate it when i had to get up n do my work although it wasn't due tmr. I juz wanted to complete it asap for thursday's tutorial. I on my comp when i was doing my tutorial half way. haha.. I'm capable of being distracted easily.

After half an hr.. I couldnt access to internet explorer.. It'll display that the page cannot be display.. Stupiak server. I have been experiencing this problem since yesterday.. So luckily.. One problem after another happening to my computer.. Hmmm. I'm listening to The Prayer by Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli.. Nice Song..... I called up Singnet to check the problem. The technician told me that my server problem is very weird and he hasnt come across it before. Sigh.. While I was talking to the technician, Ron called. I felt bad.. This is what i told him:"I'm on the line. Call u back." Poor thing. I guess he muz be lost. Not knowing whats happening.. haha. Geez. My best fren who is in Aussie juz called and i'm talkin to her.. Hehe. Miss those times when we were still in secondary sch. Hehe.. Guess i should get back to work.. Yeah.. Hmm.. Y did i yeah for?
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
6:52:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Me!
penelope . 14th august 1984 . student at uni of london . loves to scrape but lazy to . lazy person in general .
loves!
My heavenly Father, Mummy, Fonz(thats my bro!), bestie, close frenz
taggit!
tagboard here
maximum size is 145px
peeps!
| chunx |
| charrisa |
| cloudpoem |
| gladwyn |
| meimei |
| jia |
Favourites!
| neopets |
| mousebreaker |
| birkenstock |
| shoppinglifestyle |
| orisinal |


what i had!
|10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003|
|11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003|
|12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004|
|01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004|
|03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004|
|06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004|
|11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004|
|01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005|
|08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006|
|09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006|
|10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006|
|11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006|
|12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007|
|01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007|
|02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007|
|03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007|
|04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007|
|06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007|
|07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007|
|08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007|
|09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007|
|10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007|
|01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008|
|02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008|
|12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009|
|09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009|