<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5880448?origin\x3dhttp://lovelybumblebee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, October 09, 2003
What a day spent. Did do much in school. Went for FA tutorial and had a 1hr and 20mins break. Didn’t want to stay in the canteen so my frenz n I left for the library. Met Benjamin- one of my classmates, in the library. Borrowed a book and read. Supposed to leave for UCCD lecture but I heard the guys from my class saying that CRM test results are out. So I went with them to look for my tutor for my marks. Woohoo! I passed. I though I would have failed this paper on 2 Saturdays ago but I didn’t. But neither did I do well for it. Got a low grade C. Couldn’t ask for more. The highest in my class is 84 followed by a 71. Hmm.. Great differences. Lowest was quite low. It was 30marks. 5 in my class failed. Really thankful that I passed. Went for lecture and followed by a lab class.. Tutor din come but I stayed on to complete my project. Came home to complete it instead. Didn’t get much done though. Hehe. Still doing my RWPS report that is supposed to let my tutor review. No time, no time.
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
10:21:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Me!
penelope . 14th august 1984 . student at uni of london . loves to scrape but lazy to . lazy person in general .
loves!
My heavenly Father, Mummy, Fonz(thats my bro!), bestie, close frenz
taggit!
tagboard here
maximum size is 145px
peeps!
| chunx |
| charrisa |
| cloudpoem |
| gladwyn |
| meimei |
| jia |
Favourites!
| neopets |
| mousebreaker |
| birkenstock |
| shoppinglifestyle |
| orisinal |


what i had!
|10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003|
|11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003|
|12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004|
|01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004|
|03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004|
|06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004|
|11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004|
|01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005|
|08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006|
|09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006|
|10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006|
|11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006|
|12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007|
|01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007|
|02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007|
|03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007|
|04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007|
|06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007|
|07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007|
|08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007|
|09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007|
|10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007|
|01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008|
|02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008|
|12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009|
|09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009|