Sunday, October 26, 2003
Well, I'm almost done for revision but it seems like i've forgot majority of the stuff I've studied. Hmmm.. Dark clouds. I hope it rains tonight so that I can sleep well. I have no idea why I'm not nervous about this paper at all. I'm not hoping much but a pass. HeH.. I guess thats all what students expect when they forget most of the stuff they've studied. I have no idea why is it that I cant recall the stuff I;ve studied? Or maybe we'll only recall them when we sit for the paper itself? I'm still left with 3chapters to study before i Re-revise it again. Juz printed a set of past yr paper. Haha.. Only 1 set but it's better than none. I hope i'll do it or at least go tru it to have a rough idea of how the questions are being set n where my standard lies. Ciao for now..
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
7:16:00 PM