Tuesday, October 21, 2003
Tiredness is what I'm feeling now. Concentration is what I'm losing now. Just can't get myself to study. My mind's somewhere else except the books. My test is juz tmr and i'm nt even half done with my studying. Having study break but still, got to go back to sch for test. Not hoping much out of this test except a pass. Haha. *YaWn* There I go again. Losing my concentration. Hehe. Still need to copy my notes from sch's website. What a trouble. Cant they print a copy for us n we zap for the class? Ahhr.. This is driving me nutz. I need a break.. Away from all the studying n exam stress! Hmmm.. I should stop complaining. Hehe.
Gone are the days when I can slack for all I want and still do well in studies........
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
4:55:00 PM