Wednesday, October 29, 2003
Sigh.. I dont have the mood to study for my next paper at all. Trying very hard to. At least I read tru 6 topics out of the 13 topiss. Had a rough understanding of my Financial Accounting. I'm juz chillinh out in my room at this time of the night after memorising some theory for this module. Failed one n pass one test for this module. Hope I'll pass for this module. Well, O realised there isnt much to study for this module. All u need is to understand the application part, journal entries and wad to debit n credit. Wad nature is it? The theory.. Lalalalala.. Well.. I dunno.. Quite bored n hungry at this time of the night.. My brain juz told me to switch on the comp n do my usual stuff on the comp. After all, i did some memorizing of theory.. hehe. Not that bad right? Hmm.. maybe I shouldnt stone n go to bed. Listening to White Flag.. Hehe..
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
1:16:00 AM