Saturday, October 04, 2003
I had a test this morning... It was super duper difficult loh. Cant believe it. The paper comprises of 2 long questions. I didnt know how to do both, and i was stuck trying to figure out how 2 go about doing the first question.
GOSH.. I've failed the 1st test.. Gonna fail this one too. Got to really fight and study hard for my coming exam liao. I'm a bad gal.. This is the only module that I've failed something. I dun want to fail!! Actually I didnt want to go for that test as I wasnt feeling well but I still did.
I did my project after the test. I started talking to him.. Ahh.. Where's my pride. It was quite awkward in the beginning but we were back to our usual selfs during the discussion. We were jokin and talking about stuff.. Came home, had lunch and here I am right in front of my comp. Gonna start on my EPI project after this. Wanted to get some rest but seems like i cant. HoHo.
OppS.. Got to do my project...
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
3:46:00 PM