Sunday, October 19, 2003
Hoho!! I'm back after some time of disappearance. I've got bad disappearance skills. Cant get myself to come back. Been having too many projects, tests and presentations. It's no fun sleepin at 2plus n waking up at 7plus everyday. I feel like a zombie now. Had only 4hrs of sleep last night. Did a hand-made 'album' for my bf and wrote a letter too. Hehe. Havent seen him for 2 weeks. Missed him. Finally got to see him today! Went to OCS somewhere in Boon Lay to visit along with his family. The place looks fantastic. Looks so much better than a chalet. High class chalet. Hehe. Left OCS, had lunch with bf's family n went home.
Gosh.. Tiring. I could hard keep my eyes open. Trying so hard too. Walkin zombie. Hmm.. Actually I didnt want to go visit him but i went eventually. Gave him a surprised..Hehe. He was so disapponted when i told him i wasnt going. Changed my mind in going cos i didnt want him to be so upset. And i made his day in the end. Haha. Had an hr for afternoon nap. Woke up n went to church. Felt like studying but my pastor was beside me. Didnt manage to study at all except on e way home. Studied one page. Wah.. ALOT hoh.. (shy grin) Here i am now. right in front of the comp.. Yeah.. Think i should go n study..
Buai!
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
6:59:00 PM