<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5880448?origin\x3dhttp://lovelybumblebee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, October 05, 2003
Hmmm.. My temperature was 37.4 degrees earlier at 10 pm. It has dropped to 36.8 degrees now. I dunno how to explain but i feel sick but like not sick. You must be having a big question mark in your head right? Well, i guess it's due to all the late nights rushing for project causing a lack of sleep and all the food that I've taken leading me to feel heaty. Thats why my nose and throat is damn uncomfortable. I've drank more than 3 litres of water today. I'll not drink more than 1.5Litres per day usually.

My Dear Dear came over to my place juz now and we had a chat. Even though he was posted to OCS, he still sounds upset. I've never seen him that upset before. I'm usually the one who is upset or stressed from all the school work. He will be the one who consoles and encourages me. I didnt know what to do to cheer him up. I felt a little helpless as I'm bad at consoling or cheering people up. All I am capable of is to lend my listening ear. He was upset for not being able to see me for 3weeks. 3 weeks is a long time. Seperation is hard to endure though we can still talk on the phone but still.. There is a personal touch when you can experience someone right in front of you. Right? Sniff sniff.. Sad. Besides that, he's afraid that his room mate will be someone who is nasty and hard to please.

Hmm.. dunno what else to say liao.. Bye.. Do project.. SIAN!!!!!!

--Mary HAD a little lamb--
2:54:00 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Me!
penelope . 14th august 1984 . student at uni of london . loves to scrape but lazy to . lazy person in general .
loves!
My heavenly Father, Mummy, Fonz(thats my bro!), bestie, close frenz
taggit!
tagboard here
maximum size is 145px
peeps!
| chunx |
| charrisa |
| cloudpoem |
| gladwyn |
| meimei |
| jia |
Favourites!
| neopets |
| mousebreaker |
| birkenstock |
| shoppinglifestyle |
| orisinal |


what i had!
|10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003|
|11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003|
|12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004|
|01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004|
|03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004|
|06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004|
|11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004|
|01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005|
|08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006|
|09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006|
|10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006|
|11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006|
|12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007|
|01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007|
|02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007|
|03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007|
|04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007|
|06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007|
|07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007|
|08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007|
|09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007|
|10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007|
|01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008|
|02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008|
|12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009|
|09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009|