Friday, October 03, 2003
Haix. I'm wondering if this week is juz a
so-called unlucky week because there are many projects due or i'm juz
unlucky. I havent been quite happy this week. Not only am i up-tight but I'm also upset. I hope that someone would come along and help me to relieve some of this stress that is making me depressed. I had to be depress cos it'll affect the people around me somehow. How i wish i could be happy-go-lucky like i used to be. It has its pros and cons for being one. But still it's much care free. Less stressful. Spirit feels free! My Understanding Cross Cultural Diversity project is finally off my hands. Got a test tmr and 2 projects due on Mon.
I think i have been going on and on abt 2 projects due on Monday. One of which is a grp project. My grp mates dont seem to have the urgency about it as we have no started on it at all and it's due
NEXT MONDAY! We had to come out with a survey and then evaluate the customers' profile, etc. We only managed to come up with 12 qns and out of which, majority were being rejected by my lecturer. Furthermore, I was being reprimanded for coming up with a survey so late when i went to consult her. She gave her comments and i went back to edit. After editing, i asked my grp mate to consult her as i didt dare to see her again.
My grp mate shouted at me n asked me to see her myself cos he was on the phone. I told him that i already gt reprimanded and therefore i didnt want to go. I went there alone somemore. I cant understand y cant he go. He is also part of the grp. I mentioned that i did alot of stuff already n he raised his voiced even louder saying that i wasnt the only one who did it.
HELLO???? I redo the whole survey. I was so pissed that i cried. I realised that i cant depend on this grp of people. All he wanted is to go home and study his test. Well, he wasnt the only one who has a test tmr. I do. He's juz being plain
SELFISH. Sorry for my tone but i'm juz too pissed.
They were gone when i came back from my lecturer's room and she too relaised that i wasnt fine and helped me after I told her that my classmates only wanted to study for thier test. I asked another grp mate where they were and he said he told another gal to hurry up and leave as he did not want to see someone. I find it very childish. GROW UP man. My temper was about to explore but i didt. I have never thrown my temper in school except once. I broke down when i came home.
I HATE SCH!!!!
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
5:46:00 PM