Friday, October 24, 2003
Haha.. I finally started studying for my exam paper on Monday. Only studied 2 outof the 12 chapters. Gosh.. Still got a long way to go. Feel like thats all for today n continue studying tmr but I cant! Don't think I can afford to do that. Looks like time is running out for my revision.. Lots to read n learn. All i do in lecture is juz copy n not absorb.. Haha. Bad student. I'm having giddy spells.. Not sure if it's the studying at home thats making my giddy.. Hmmm..
My bf got chicken oox. Supposed to go out with him tmr but there goes our plans. Plans on Sunday also blow. So sad. He sounds so depressed. I still keep on teasing him abt his pox. Gosh.. I'm mean. How I wish i could spend more time with him but I cant cos i havent had chicken pox n my exams are juz next week. SIGH.. Hmmm.. I need to come out with plans after exams then. Haha.. Got to get back to studies.. Damn sickening.
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
9:03:00 PM