<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5880448?origin\x3dhttp://lovelybumblebee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, October 08, 2003
Didn’t blog yesterday. My stupid internet explorer is always giving me problems.. Juz when I had finished typing and post, the server was down. Ahhh… Stressful. I cant used the net nw. I cant get any resource from the net for my RWPS report. This is sickening. Oh well.. Jus finished dinner. It was yummy. I had soup, vegetables and rice. Havent had soup for quite some time. My bf called to ask how to spell my full name juz nw. Goodness.. He doesn’t know how to spell my full name. Shame on you! Hehe.. The only time when I can see him is during my weekends as that’s the only time where he is out from army. However, things gave changed. I wont get to see him for the next 2weeks. Ahhh.. It’s a torture. My comforter is in camp!! They wont let him out. Sigh.. Well at least I’m able to visit him next Sunday. Seems like a long way to go. It’s all right. I can bare with it… I’ll be looking forward to that Sunday. Hmm. Can see more army guys but obviously, my main purpose is to see him. (cheeky laugh) Things in school haven’t been better. At least I wont get mad over it. I’ll juz let things be how it goes. I cant change things happen. Oh no, I’ve got a report, tutorial and project to do.. That’s all folks!
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
9:03:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Me!
penelope . 14th august 1984 . student at uni of london . loves to scrape but lazy to . lazy person in general .
loves!
My heavenly Father, Mummy, Fonz(thats my bro!), bestie, close frenz
taggit!
tagboard here
maximum size is 145px
peeps!
| chunx |
| charrisa |
| cloudpoem |
| gladwyn |
| meimei |
| jia |
Favourites!
| neopets |
| mousebreaker |
| birkenstock |
| shoppinglifestyle |
| orisinal |


what i had!
|10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003|
|11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003|
|12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004|
|01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004|
|03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004|
|06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004|
|11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004|
|01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005|
|08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006|
|09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006|
|10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006|
|11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006|
|12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007|
|01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007|
|02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007|
|03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007|
|04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007|
|06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007|
|07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007|
|08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007|
|09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007|
|10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007|
|01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008|
|02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008|
|12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009|
|09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009|