<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5880448?origin\x3dhttp://lovelybumblebee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, October 14, 2003
Ahhh.. It's been a pretty stressful day. One of my group mates is always not doing her share of work and not presented for projects.. She also avoided the phone calls of my other group mates. How inconsiderate and she doesnt have the basic courtesy to call.. She's a stupid dumbo. Hate her! I've got to do half of her share of work for graphs and the report.. It's double my work load. I HATE HER.. Oh no.. I hate someone. I'm not supposed to hate anyone. I muz be loving. Gosh.. This has made me gone out of my mind. I've still got a report to complete. Pile n piles of work to do. Havent even study for a test on saturday. 10 topics and i havent ever cover one. Hehe.. hmmmm... I need to relax n continue with my work.. Goner!!
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
9:55:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Me!
penelope . 14th august 1984 . student at uni of london . loves to scrape but lazy to . lazy person in general .
loves!
My heavenly Father, Mummy, Fonz(thats my bro!), bestie, close frenz
taggit!
tagboard here
maximum size is 145px
peeps!
| chunx |
| charrisa |
| cloudpoem |
| gladwyn |
| meimei |
| jia |
Favourites!
| neopets |
| mousebreaker |
| birkenstock |
| shoppinglifestyle |
| orisinal |


what i had!
|10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003|
|11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003|
|12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004|
|01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004|
|03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004|
|06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004|
|11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004|
|01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005|
|08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006|
|09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006|
|10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006|
|11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006|
|12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007|
|01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007|
|02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007|
|03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007|
|04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007|
|06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007|
|07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007|
|08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007|
|09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007|
|10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007|
|01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008|
|02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008|
|12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009|
|09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009|